On our Facebook page, we share tips, tricks, and interesting facts to help anyone who cares for kids support their language learning. Follow us for some great ideas!
- If you have concerns about your child and they are in school, you may be able to get a free evaluation and free treatment through your school. This is done through the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) process. Learn more here.
- Parents often find navigating services through their child's school challenging. Learn more about how to advocate for your child here.
- Concerned about your child's development? Learn more about developmental milestones and how to talk to your pediatrician here.
- How many words should your child know? Read more here.
- What skills does your child need to learn to read? Find out more here.