Our work helps children learn the words and sounds of the language so that they can succeed in school and life. Keep reading to learn more about our currently available studies.
We invite you to complete a quick online language screening session. During the session we’ll ask your child to answer questions and repeat words. We’ll also tell you how your child scored compared to other children his or her age. If your child’s scores suggest that further language testing might be needed, we’ll talk to you about options for more testing, including signing up for our vocabulary learning study. Benefits of signing up for a short screening session include:
- A quick check of your child’s language development
- A list of ideas to help encourage language development at home
- Option to enroll in a paid vocabulary enrichment study (if further testing is indicated)
You can sign up for the screening session by contacting us at email@example.com or (913) 730-0222.
Are you concerned about your child’s language skills? We’re currently recruiting kindergarten-eligible children for a project on vocabulary learning (KAW Story). Benefits of participating include:
- A free report which may be useful in educational and clinical planning
- Improving your child’s vocabulary because he/she may learn some of the 30 words taught
- Payment for your child’s time in helping us test the program
Interested in learning more about the KAW Story project? Click here to enter your contact information. Someone from our lab will get in touch with more details! You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 730-0222.